GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS - PUBLIC TOURS
To formalize the reservation you need to make a prepayment of 50% of the total amount.
The remaining amount will be paid one week before boarding.
If the reservation is formalized less than a week before the activity, payment of the total amount must be made.
Send the transfer receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ticket is valid for the specified number of people, for the specified date, time and excursion.
A minimum of 15 people are needed to carry out each excursion. In case of not meeting them, the client will be contacted to reschedule their tour or receive a refund.
The consumer can withdraw from the contracted services and depending on the anticipation with which the cancellation occurs, they are entitled to the following refund:
- If you do not show up at the scheduled departure time, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
- In the event that the company cancels the trip, for any reason not attributable to the consumer, the latter will have the right to reimbursement of the amounts paid, in addition to the fact that if the group comes from another country, and could not make the excursion on another date . There will be no obligation to indemnify the consumer when the cancellation of the excursion is due to reasons of force majeure, understanding as such those circumstances beyond and unforeseeable to the control of the company (including weather conditions), whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having exercised due diligence. In this case, you will receive a voucher for the same amount purchased, to redeem it on another date throughout the season.
- The consumer is obliged to communicate any breach or disagreement of the service provided during the trip, 'in situ', in another case, as soon as possible, in writing or in another way in which it is recorded.
In order to continue minimizing the risk of contagion during the upcoming 2023 season, we will continue to update the Measures requested by the competent Authorities.
100% refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before departure. It is only applied in case of symptoms of Covid19 and a medical certificate will be necessary.
We do not offer tubes for snorkeling, due to Covid-19. Masks and fins are included, but whoever so wishes can purchase tubes on board (price €5).
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS - PRIVATE EVENTS
To formalize the reservation you need to make a prepayment of 50% of the total amount. The remaining amount will be paid 30 days before the activity. If the reservation is formalized less than 30 days before the activity, payment of the total amount must be made.
Cancellation by the client: the return will depend on the advance notice with which it is notified:
- More than 60 days in advance, refund of 100% of the total.
- Between 60 and 30 days in advance, refund of 75% of the total.
- Between 29 and 15 days in advance, refund of 50% of the total
- Less than 15 days in advance, refund: 0%
Cancellation by Aventurero Catamaran SL:
The decision to start or continue the activity normally is the sole responsibility of the Aventurero Catamaran SL technicians.
In the event that time does not allow navigation, the client may change the date of the activity for another, agreed with the shipowner. However, the costs of extra services must be paid such as: additional boat travel, catering service, DJ music, etc). In the event that the client cannot change the date, and there is no contingency insurance contracted, the cancellation fee is 15% of the value of the activity for administrative expenses.
If there is contingency insurance contracted, the amount of the activity will be refunded, based on the conditions of this insurance, which must be paid at least 30 days before the date of the activity.
In the event that the activity cannot be carried out due to a breakdown or unavailability of the catamaran, 100% of the total will be refunded.
The validity of the budgets is 15 days from the date of sending it, unless otherwise mentioned in the budget.
Covid 19 measures:
The regulations in force on the date of the event will be applied.