· To make the reservation, you need to prepay 50% of the total amount.
The remaining amount will be paid 48 hours before boarding.
If the reservation is formalized less than 48h before the activity, you need to make the payment of the total amount.
· Send the transfer receipt to your agent or to email@example.com
· The ticket is valid for the number of people specified, for the specified date and excursion.
· The consumer can withdraw from the contracted services and depending on the advance with which the cancellation occurs, he is entitled to the following refund:
· - Up to 15 days before departure: 100% refund
· - Up to 10 days before departure: 95% refund
· - Up to 3 days before departure: 85% refund
· - Up to 48 hours prior to departure: 75% refund
· - Up to 24 hours prior to departure: 50% refund
· - Within 24 hours prior to departure: return 0
· If you do not show up at the scheduled time of departure, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
· In the event that the company cancels the trip, for any reason not attributable to the consumer, this will have the right to reimbursement of the amounts paid, or to the completion of the trip on another day.
· There will be no obligation to compensate the consumer when the cancellation of the excursion is due to reasons of force majeure, meaning such circumstances and unpredictable outside the control of the company (including weather conditions), whose consequences could not have been avoided , despite having acted with due diligence. In this case you will receive a voucher for the same amount purchased, to redeem it on another date throughout the season.
· The consumer is obliged to report any breach or disagreement of the service provided during the trip, 'in situ', in another case, as soon as possible, in writing or in another form in which it is recorded.